Saturday 1 November 2014

Top 5 of my Bucket List

Being someone who enjoys adrenaline rushes and thrills, it's no surprise that I have a bucket list and I believe most of you should have guessed what will be on that list.

1. Bungee Jumping
Yupp, this is definitely on my bucket list. Well, you get to jump off from a certain height without actually dying. Why not? I've actually thought of the various ways to die and how each of them would feel like, and this is like a real enactment of jumping off a building! Not that I'm a sicko or anything but it seems interesting to experience what that feels like.

2. Amusement Parks
Oh yea! Amusement parks are where all the thrilling rides are. Roller coasters, viking ships, space shots... Visiting one is not enough! I'm intending to visit ALL amusement parks and try ALL the rides of different countries. It's when I get those near-death feeling that I cherish what I have now and that I'm thankful for being alive.

3. Sky Diving
Free falling~~~ I have actually dreamt of being a bird and I love how I could drift swiftly in the sky. That sense of freedom and that feeling of the wind brushing against my arms were indescribable. Although sky diving isn't exactly like that, it's the nearest I could get and falling back to the ground would remind me of returning back to reality after all the fun, so that I could stop dreaming of the impossible. Hahaha.

4. Hot Air Balloon
Wee~ Being on a hot air balloon seems like you are above everything else on the ground. Unlike a plane, you could still see what's going on down there and the beautiful sceneries that are difficult to come by. It's considerably cheaper and more peaceful than taking a heli, I guess?

5. Great Barrier Reef
Done with all the flying, it's time to explore the sea. Nature is the most beautiful creation and especially since the Great Barrier Reef is dying out due to global warming, I need to visit it soooooon!!!!!

Life is short; be adventurous. What adventures do you have on your bucket list?

Lots Of Love (LOL),
Jensylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by. Your comments are greatly appreciated:)